පිළිකා සරණ සංගමය /Cancer Care Association(CCA)Registration Number: L147405 CCA is a Voluntary Social Service/Non-Governmental Organization registered under Voluntary Social Services Organization(Registration & Supervision) Act 31 of 1980 amended by as Act No 08 of 1998. Registration is under The National Secretariat for Non-Governmental Organizations, Ministry of Defense and Urban Development,Government of Sri Lanka. This is the official Web site of Cancer Care Association www.cancercaresl.com
Welcome to Cancer Care Association Web Blog !This site provides information on our current activities and aimed at reaching for those who are willing to lend a hand for a good cause in helping the sick and poor. We at Cancer Care are constantly looking for ways to help our patients and their families suffering with cancer irrespective of their cast race or religion. This site also addresses and intended for our community working with Dr. Samadhi Rajapaksa and those who are interested in participating various religious and welfare activities organized by the CCA. Site is maintained under the discretion of Dr.Samadhi Rajapakse inviting all interested genuine parties to take hands with CCA.
- Anuradhapura Branch
- Awareness and Cancer Prevention work
- Cancer research and Capacity building in palliative care
- Home Based Palliative Care Service
- Karapitiya branch
- Cancer Care Association (CCA)
- Dr.Samadhi Rajapaksa
- Our Motto
- Latest News & Events
FURHTER INFORMATIONAny further information needed may be obtained from Dr.Samadhi Rajapaksa No.56, Munasinghe Rd, Galawilawatte, Homagama,Sri Lanka. Mob: +94-773409787, Telephone: +94113155229 CCA Hospice +94253243077 CCA Galle +94775696000 E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST EVENTS & NEWS
- Thala Suwatha (තාල සුවතා) in aid of Cancer Care Association Sri Lanka, by Ravibandu-Samanthi Dance Academy
- World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBRA) Melbourne, Australia – October 22-24, 2015
- Annual General Meeting 2015
- Year 2014 @ Cancer Care Association Sri Lanka
- “Maname” Stage Drama – In aid of Cancer Care Association Sri Lanka.
- Bodhi Pooja at Paragoda Temple, Gall.